Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm back from chalet.Overall it was fun.Went Mac after chalet to have breakfast,but i was not hungry so i just accompany them.Received a urgent call from my mum,she told me that my grandpa condition is getting worse.So i quickly rushed down to the hospital.On my way down to hospital,i couldn't control myself and burst into tear.Luckily there was linlong by my side to comfort me down.For weiping,i'm really sorry that i can't attend for your birthday celebration.Around evening ,i received a bad new that my grandpa had passed away.Was dam upset abt it.Funeral was set up within an hour.I was there for the whole night.Was suprised to see gary,weiping,huihui and andrew.They even help me to fold the incense paper.Have to thank them.No worries abt me.I'm fine.1 by 1 they left as it was getting late.Left me,gary,my sis and my cousin.We were there chit-chatting.My cousin was suprised to see gary as he is his long lost friend.Went home around 4 plus.Really have to thank them for their accompany.

No comments: