Monday, March 24, 2008

Cab down to bishan ite to register for night class with hui in the early morning. Headed to bugis for work right after registration.Althought today is sunday,there were not much people.Meet up shilin after work and went to simlim square and bought some stuff from benedict.Have jerk thai finger food for our dinner.Went kk hospital to visit my "ah ma" with shilin accompany.Have to thank her for being my listening ear and her acccompany.I love you!I felt a weight lift of my shoulders after sharing my sorrow with you.Actually thought of visiting my "ah gong" at tts but it was too late so we didn't went there.Now thinking back,i think i am not fit to be their grandchild,i don't even visit them frequent as the were just near by.I only went to their house to help my "ah gong" to do some injection stuff and went home right after.I really felt guilty and bad afterall.

No comments: