Saturday, March 1, 2008

Late again!

Couldn't go for a jog this morning as it was rainning heavily.
Continue to get back in my dreamland and woke up at 8am.
Even i went out early ,i'm still late for work.Because the bus is being delayed.
Luckily today i am not the only one,there were other staff and promoter who boarded the same bus with me.When we get down the bus,everyone of us who are working in the same building ran like mad dog as it looked like there is someone who are chasing over us.This also inculde promoters.lols.If i were a passer by, i might think that these people might saw the terrorist who have escaped the from the prison a few days ago.Today i was late by 7 mins.Again my money was being deducted.Had buffet for my lunch and dinner again.This was treated by the patch promoter judy.Thank for your buffet anyway.Weiping,her god brother and peiying came and looked for me during work tym.Weiping even bought me a chocolate bar.How sweet of her buying me a chocolate bar.Thanks.hahas.Meet them home after work.Having lots of fun with them in the MRT.

No comments: