Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Irresponsible Owner!!



Went jogging as usual in the early morning with siling.
On our way walking back from bishan park,saw four cute kittens being abandoned at the park.
We both were standing a distance away looking at those kitten,thinking how we can help these kittens.But both of us are just too afraid to go near the kitten,as we were afraid the kittens would bites,altought we know they won't .A auntie who is ridding a bicycle stopped beside us and walks toward the kittens.She carried them one by one into a box and asked siling to helped her to carry the kittens to the blk opp the park,as the auntie needs to ride her bicycle.When we were near by the blk,i looked at my watch ,it was 8am.I know that i gonna be late for work if i don't rushed home .So i went back home alone while siling stays there.OMG,i was late for work today by 2mins,i even saw the boss in the lift,instead of scolding me she gave me a smiled and said"morning " to me.At first i thought who was that?.But i just couldn't recognised her untill i told Susan that i met a wired person who say "morning" only to me in the lift when there were many others promoter around.I described her looked to Susan.Then i found out that she was actually my boss .What a disgrace that i don't know how my boss looked like.Siling came and looked for me after her work as she is also working at bugis today.Chit chat with her about an hour in the fitting room.I'm glad that kittens were adopted by some kind people. We also took some pic in the fitting room.lols.Went home together after that.




No comments: