Sunday, January 27, 2008

Minmin had visited me this afternoon today.
Spending a long tym chatting with her,feeling better after all.
Received calls from karen and accompany her to bugis,actually thought of going to nafa and get some info of registration,but it is closed today.Went shopping with her at bugis street and then headed to orchard.While we are in the cab on our way to bugis karen showed me her msg that she wrote to her mum and she told me lots of things that is happening to her.When i was reading the msg,i feel like crying yet i looked at her she gave me a smiled.I know she is suffering,but she continues to put on a smile.Hope she will overcome everythings.Seeing her like this ,i feel hurts too.If you really can't take it anymore just cry it out.My shoulder is always there for you!loves.

No comments: