Thursday, December 31, 2009

Think everyone must be outside waiting for the countdown to 2010.
Half an hour more to go....
Thank to those friends who invited me to join the countdown.
But sorry,i'm not in the mood today.
Woke up at 12plus today.
Think this is one of my longest sleep this year.hahas
Have a bath and head down to lavender to collect my passport.
Sweet hui came over to yck and drove me home.loves.
She is just back from thailand today.

This is what she bought me from thailand.Thank gal.

Meet up minmin at a near by mac after that to pass her,her birthday present.
Happy birthday in advanced.
We chat a little,update a little.
Shall continue when we have our next catch up.
Ps arh,I'm real tired so wanna go off early.

Last but not least,wishing everyone a happy new year!
Let's forget about the sadness this year and keep those happiness as a beautiful memory.
Start everything afresh with a brand new year ahead.
Goodnight everyone!!

No comments: