Saturday, November 7, 2009

Meet up the gals to celebrate hui's birthday ytd.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!
Alright,it was fun although nothing is planned properly.
All of us were eating non-stop.I guess???
Think all of us might gain a few kg.Hahahas.
thank to the tibits and ice-cream!!!!
Heard something from one of the gal.
Wow,a new version ?????!!!!
Anyway,that not true.
How i wish i have never deleted that msg.
So that i can prove myself right.
Now with no evidence,nothing i can do.
Clarify with that person???
Yes,initially that is what i was thinking.
But after all,just let bygone be bygone.
But still,i hope you are not the one who is spreading out those words.
I don't know if you are one.I hope so not.
Just don't put word into other month especially for a guy.
Hey gals,shall not have those creepy talk and story going on the next time at late night.
Especially for hui, linlong and me.
Yeah,huiying you are the most fortunate one.
There is hui and me to send you home to your corridor.
Follow by shilin(yes,i know you will never be scare) and weiping to both of your void-deck.
We shall have a change of venue next time for those creepy talk................lols.

No comments: