Saturday, July 25, 2009

Celebrated my birthday in advanced with the gals.
Initially planned to go wild wild wet but linlong and hui ended sch late.
So i decided to go ice skating as it suits the timing for all of us.
It is our first try for ice skate except for linlong.
The five of us was so clumsy when we step in.
The part where irritates us was wearing the ice skating shoes.
It stink!Huiying,shilin and me was like what the hell.nagging and complaining.
But the other 3 of them was happily and patiently wearing it.
I don't know how they stand the smell.
After skating linlong and me quickly throw away the sock and glove even there is no smell.
Followed by shilin.
Is just so disgusting to us although we don't smell any after removing the shoes.
Anyone who never been to ice skating before,if you intend to go better don't bring sock that is in good condition.
Have KFC as our supper.
Have a enjoyable night with you gals.
Recently i have been receiving message asking what i want for my birthday present?
i know the sincerity of your.
Simple wish is the best present.
Stop asking me anymore,answer is already out.hehe.



Taken by linlong.

Guess this photo is taken by who?Of course is me.hahas.Does this proof my skating and balance skill?
Struggling.Weiping.
Linlong.Huihui,trying to balance herself.



Supper time.

No comments: