Monday, July 13, 2009


Back here to update.
Was busy with school and work.
1 week passes by fast and now is the second week of school.
Yet i still find that holiday was too short for me.3 weeks isn't enough.
Well,gotten back my AIA class test today.43/60.
Didn't scored really well, not up to what i have expected it to be.
Hope that BIA class test will scored a better one with much less mistake.
Mummy was nagging me this few days.
Asking me to quit my job and concentrate on my study......
Saying that i won't scored well if i continue to study last min.....never learned my lesson.......and there she continue...............never ending........
But i was thinking,even though if i quit I'm not that discipline to stay at home to revise every weekend.
I will go out instead and spend.Isn't that worse?
Not even a day unless there is a test or exam round corner.
I always do last minute revision,that me.
Every time i promised myself to study early but yet i always turned out studying last minutes.
Is really hard for me to study early.
Perhaps,this is how i ended in ite.

No comments: