Friday, April 10, 2009

What a big mistake i make today.
Went to school as usual for project but fortunate that there is no lab work, what we got to do is only to type report.
Around 12 noon my phone rang and it was calling from kailing.
“Did you know that you are working morning shift today?”
“Omg,I thought it was tml?”
“No, but you got to rush down now as it was very busy right now”
“kk,Sure!”
Cab down to my workplace after getting back home for changing..
I'm so sorry to leave you two behind to finish up the project.
Lucky your are understanding enough.Ps.
See ya at evening to finish up the report typing.

This gonna be the first and the last tym i make this mistake.
Perhaps i'm just too focusing on the current project that makes me forgot that i still need to work today
Forgetful and unlucky me.

No comments: