Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mug Mug Mug.
Have been practicing for my POA this past 3 days.
Again i am too last minute!
People take month While i only take days to prepare,not even a week.
I have been telling myself million of time the word"last minute is not gonna to appear in my dictionary.
But yet I'm still last minute!
Such a disappointment of myself.
This is my second time and yet i still didn't learn my lesson.
As for Geo i already give it a miss.
So this goes the same for my ss.
Hope that i will score a better grade.
At least a B for my POA.
If i still get back a c6 ,i think i really deserve it.
Went New water plant today to collect some sample there.
This was a different trip as secondary sch use to bring us.
Have a more detail information and tour about how the process is going on.
Nothing much to blog.
Got to go for tuition right now!
Photo will be updating soon.

No comments: