Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHILIN!!!
Went to Q up for the famous "tau sar piah" at balestiar with shilin.
Stomach hurt when i was Q-ing up.
Keep losing my temper,hoping that our turn will be next(impatient).
But there is still a long way to be our turn.
After Q-ing,went to bugis.While waiting for the bus to bugis.
My stomach really hurt.I really feel like taking a cab home when shilin ask me"Did you need to go home?".But,it is her birthday today so instead of disappointing her i shook my head and said "NO!'.Took neo-print today,this year this was my first tym.hahas.Felt stupid that we didn't know how to control the machine and needed the full time staff there to guide us.
Went nebo for cutting cake,actually wanna give shilin a surprise but hui bumped into shilin in the lift and the surprise is gone.lols.

No comments: