Monday, June 9, 2008

Was feeling abit down today!Classmate was surrounding me and ask :"what happen to you today?"/Why your face was so black?".I don't know what to reply,i just answer nothing happen.Trying to act normal in sch,but somehow,just couldn't hide that i was down today.Perhaps is because of the phase test result.
It is not very done.Next tym i should put in more effort to study it.
Not waiting till the exam day then take out the paper for a short revise at sch/in bus.
Think i should prepare it the day before for the phase test.No more last min reading up at the bus on the way to sch.This will only cause my result to drop.Every time i promise myself to study before head.But i always ended up studying at the last min.Just couldn't discipline myself sometimes.Hopefully the theory test that i study 2 days before will score well,although it was difficult.Heard that there are many students scoring only 1 digit for that test.Hope that i will not be one of them.

No comments: