Saturday, June 21, 2008

Class BBQ and Weiping chalet.

After work meet up hui,shilin and my sis and headed down to Weiping chalet.
After putting down their bag,they accompany me to the my class BBQ.
While i joined my classmate,they take a breeze walk at the park.
Have some chat with them and took some photo.hahas.
Classmate keep on asking me to eat the food there.
But i felt paiseh,cause i never pay money for this BBQ.hahas.
They insisted me to eat but i don't want.
In the end ,i ended up eating some potato chips and 1 hot dog.
For about 1hr plus later,went back to weiping chalet.
Quite disappointing that andrew has went back home.
But nvm,still can meet up when all of us are free.
Took some picture with the guys before they went home.
Just happened to see a big bread in my bag.
I knew it,is their prank again.hahas.Just find it funny when i took out the bread and ask:"who put it in my bag?".No one answer,but i think litian was the one.hahas.
Play some game and have some girls chat and took a cab home.

Class BBQ,






Bags inside the garbage bag.lols.Yeeting.
Laopo(brina) and me.
Yeeting and jasmine helping to cook.Me and yeeting.Yanping and me.
Back to weiping chalet.Games tym,Shilin covering her face.Punishment for the day,Look!They look like twins.hahasThree of them avoiding the camera.lolsFinally she can enjoy her food.Linlong turn to cook! Me hungrily eating chincken wing. Weiping and me,Me and hui,Me and linlong, Ying,me and hui,Me and peiying,Ying ying and me, Me and dennis,Litian and me,Me and joshua,Me and yaorong,Micheal and me, Me

No comments: