Thursday, February 21, 2008

Disgusting customer!!!

Have my breakfast with my mum this morning.
We boarded the same bus to hub together and separate our way to work.
Something funny had happened today.There is one customer who went trying clothes,when she walked out of the changing room,i was out of the fitting room as my friend came in and take over me.While i was a distance away from the fitting room,suddenly i heard a loud voice screaming "yeeeeeeeeeeeeee,yuck".I quickly ran back to the fitting room and find out what went wrong.
I saw my friend pointing to a bra,with an shocking expression.I was puzzled why she will be shock???.Then i told her customer trying bra is a very common thing .Then she gave a replied'i'm not shocked because of that,i'm shocked because this is a old bra!!!".OMG.
What a disgusting customer .I Don't really understand why these ppl wanna steal bra.
Can't they afford????.But it was reeeeeally funny seeing my friend facial expression when she is pointing toward the unwanted BRA.Such a digusting fellow.Yeah!Finally i get back my sim card after 1 week of waiting.It has been very difficult for me to contact anyone without my sim card.lols.

No comments: